Mobile fall arrester for rope
- For use on a safety rope.
- Stops a fall, slide or uncontrolled descent.
- Locks even if the device is grabbed during a fall.
- Works on vertical or angled rope.
- Moves along the rope without manual intervention (downwards and upwards).
- Easy to install and remove at any point on the rope.
- Comes complete with 20cm (required clearance: 3.15 m) or 40cm Absorber (required clearance: 3.50 m)
For 10.5 to 13 mm semi-static ropes(EN 1891 type A) certifi ed with the device.
Comes with the OK TRIACT automatic locking carabiner.
ASAP’ SORBER L71
Energy absorber with intergrated
- Designed to connect the ASAP mobile fall lanyard for ASAP arrestor to a harness
- The energy generated from a fall is absorbed by the tearing of specific stitching
- Available in two lengths, to get the desired distance from the safety rope, to reach the best compromise between distance from the rope and height of the fall:
– ASAP’ SORBER (L71 20): 20 cm (required clearance: 3.15 m, weight 60 g)
– ASAP SORBER (L71 40): 40 cm (required clearance: 3.50 m, weight 100 g)
- Ends equipped with STRING to hold the connector in position and protect the webbing from abrasion
- Certification: CE EN 355